Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am Happy!!

Yes! I am happy! Happy at last. WOW….exams are over…Can you b’lieve it? BOARD EXAMS are over! nd yes! i don’t have the feeling of having written the Board Exams at all! May be becuz, all our teachers went saying ” BOARD EXAM”, “BOARD EXAM” but it was the easiest one of all the Exams I had written!. And our examination center i.e xxx School really sucks! gawwdd……….

I’ve written my exams quite well ( i’ve done MATH well!!)

I am hoping for an above 85%

* not to mention the english paper which even a class 2 child can ace.

hmm… I was waiting for my holidays for almost a month and when these vacations are here I am already bored!. But dad has vacation plans also. He wants to take us to Thailand and i go..”uuuuuuhhhh!! noooo!! let’s stay home or atleast go some where within India . And then he goes ” who is taking you? ” and i wear a sulky look and can see his cat-like grin !!!. May be yes! I may go. But i just feel toooo tired for anything as it is now. I don’t want to write, I don’t want to watch T.V and i don’t want to sleep either ( funny! I know). It will take me a week to get back I guess.

I went to MY SCHOOL today. I say “MY” School because for the past 2 weeks i’ve been to many schools and I am just forgetting the Aroma of my own school. I’m Changing over my school next year. MY parents want me to go to A State board school. And i am just hating it!! But it is of no use. My mom has already got my admission to St.Johns, Mandaveli (a sister concern of my own school). I’ve been there once. It is just the same building like my own school, same ol’ benches. And once your inside there is no difference what so ever between my school and this school. Well…that’s a thing to be happy about!

Now,

I can just feel my head aching, spinning right round!

I can hear my dad chiming on the phone to some travel Agency. And I better get off the laptop because my mom is staring at me ( I’ve been on the laptop for almost 2 hours

I will post soon,

Sheba

No comments: