Tuesday, August 23, 2011

But Why?

Come on!  Looking at the title, you might expect some thing philosophical! But well, its me!! and I'm not the kind of person who talks that way! Ok, that made no sense.
So! I finally managed to type a post. The reason being the fact that , I actually promised all of you that I would post frequently during my holidays. But then, well, my holidays passed away at the speed of a Concorde  that here I am, looking forward to the orientation at college, tomorrow. Now, wasn't that a surprise? Hell Yes!

So, what should I write about? Uhm..My typical holiday routine ( Yes, I do have a routine for a holiday :P) is to go to my dad's office. Yes, every single day (almost) and then to go online, talk with friends and then go to the library and get some books to read. All I find here are classic books! Of course, you can't expect to find Dan Brown and Grisham at the library of a research institute. But yes, there are a bunch of Agatha Christie one's to my rescue. And thanks Flipkart !  It's surely making my day by shipping my book the very next day after my order!
I did stay at home some days and whiled away time idly. Of course, my most favorite pastime was to watch TV. Speaking of which, I recently acquired the amazing talent to watch any sitcom, without getting bored. Well, with Star World, options are limited, but still, it sure does require a special talent. I've also been writing some reviews and stuff, but then I've been tweeting madly, but i think that also comes under writing.
I've never watched test matches earlier. I knew they were boring and all, but this time I was very very bored and literally had nothing else to do. So I decided I'll watch the Ind Vs Eng series. Mainly because, the first match was at Lord's ( Which looks really pretty and awesomely moved grass ) and also because the some of the English players are really cute :D . And so, this pulled on and on and I ended up watching the entire series and finally India was washed down, completely. Considering the fact that the very first test match I watched turned out to be so tragic, may be I should not do it the next time. Come on I'll not have time anyway ( with a very silly hope that I'll get busy :P )

And I signed up for Confirmation classes this year. So, this sorta keeps my Sundays occupied!  And last class, the pastor told us to write a summary and a what-it-means-to-you  of a passage. I know I'm a writer, blogger and all, but still I shouldn't have written it that lengthy and article-like. I'm sure if you'd get to read it, you would mistake it for a blog-post! But well, lets see what happens!

And then, yes, I'm really really really looking forward to college. I know I'll miss my friends, teachers ( I'm serious!) and all, but I'm pretty sure I'll make another bunch of amazing friends and hope the professors there find me adorable! ( Am I not?!) People here are doing nothing but scaring me about college. More hell-istic  than school, they say. And I thought it was a place to relax after a hectic year. But then what did I do all this five odd months?! So , I know I'm weird, but I'm wishing that I get very very busy!

Lets Hope For the Best! So long!

3 comments:

zizou789 said...

Well written post, I love ur blog esp that background melancholic music..:):)

zizou789 said...

Well written post, I love ur blog esp that background melancholic music..:):)

DramaQueen said...

Thank you :) :)