Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Growing up..

Hey there!

This is going to be the shortest post I've written. Its 11'o clock in the night and usually I'm all wrapped up in bed this time.
The title is all philosophical, I agree. There is this thought on my head running in an infinite loop. I just wanted to express this feeling that you get when you think you know some one so well and you are forced to change that in one instant. 
I know it breaks your heart and all. But the best way you can keep your life from falling apart despite  all this is ignoring things that happened and pretending that you don't know.
Eighteen years of my life and this is what I've discovered. This view of mine might change in another 10 years. But as of now, this is what I need to keep going.
And hence the title, growing up.

P.S I'm writing this post simply because I don't want to forget this particular day. I'm sure when I'm gonna read this again it will bring back all the memories. And I do hope the person who 'm really talkking about gets the point.



4 comments:

Isaac Benedict said...

Question: How do you create paragraphs? I can't publish my posts with paragraphs. I just get one big "paragraph"

Kavya Venkatesh said...

Hello,

Congratulations..!!!! Your Blog just won Liebster Award..!!!!! Your blog has been chosen among the other few for this award. More details is given on my blog at http://cantstoponychophagy.blogspot.in. So have your victory dance and let others dance too by continuing the Liebster tradition.

Happy Blogging..!!!!

DramaQueen said...

@Isaac
Just press the enter key manually and start new paragraphs.Works for me.

DramaQueen said...

@kavya
Many Thanks for the award :)