Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Gold Mornings

Mornings are that time of the day which can break or make your entire day. How I begin my day decides how I go through the entire day.

Waking up foregoing the comfort of my warm soft blanket is perhaps the most difficult task to perform. Having no other go, I unwillingly get up and slowly make my way out of the bed wishing I had a few more extra minutes to sleep. And then I see my cute little dog all hyper and waiting for me.

The moment I go near him, he licks and cuddles and plays like he's been waiting for it all night. And there my morning is turned into a gold morning. I spend about an hour with him talking to him about everything under the sun. My whole day is made there. Everything I do the entire day I do with the same zeal and spirit with which my morning started.

My mantra to  turn my good mornings to gold mornings is definitely spending wholesome time with my puppy.  It sure ensures an electric fun start to my day. I feel quite a difference going ahead with my everyday chores after I've spent time with him. I find myself on a high with a lifted spirit that keeps me going all through the day.  What better way to kick start your morning than to spend time with someone who probably loves you more than himself.

A piping hot cup of coffee right after this makes sure my morning blues are long gone. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee is sure to kindle your senses and lift your spirits. And hence, all the desire to sleep more disappears right away and you're left curious to go out and explore all that a new day has in store for you.

Just like my cutie who ensures my day begins with a bang, Colgate Gold 360 takes care of the fresh start my mouth deserves. The sparkling gold toothbrush is such a delight to even just hold.  It gives you this feeling of royalty. When your mornings begin with so much of richness and luxury, your day is sure to go on wonderfully. Go ahead try it out yourselves , you'll surely not be disappointed :)

A lovely golden box from Colgate sure turned a morning into an extra gold morning. Sparkling with everything gold this is something anyone would've greatly loved :)


It is indeed time to wake-up to a gold morning after all. This post was written for #Colgate360GoldMornings.

No comments: