Friday, November 27, 2009

Tadaaa…


This post was published to Sugar n' Sizzles at 6:38:44 PM 11/27/2009


Hey!!

It’s been a long time. Something motivated me today!.hmm… It was this new insert-post-directly into blogger using word 2007! And in this way its real easy too! After all, I love experimenting things!

Nothing much happened this week. It was just another week with random happenings.

We had practical exams! and they were very easy! :)

And today…..yea, well, our class did make a considerate amount of howling about owing to the reason that the teacher wasn't there :P. And then this teacher from the next class popped out and said “Zoo, is it?” . May be its not humorous. But if you had been there you would have laughed all day at this on the timing this happened. And so did we! LOL!

We are having these Choir practices for Christmas. And this really peps up my Christmas Mood . It is this time of the year I feel really so high! And we even have a practice tomorrow even though it is supposed to be a holiday. *not fair!! Not fair!!*

We could at least go in our casual dresses! *hail*

Not much again! This post is probably entitled for the “Shortest and Dumbest post of the year”.

And As I said, I was just writing this to experiment this new system which I happened to notice a long time back and had no time to blog since then.

Speaking of no time, what do you think 11th grade is?? Time for enjoying after the hectic board exams?? No, its not!!! Not even close to that! These teachers here want us to be with our books 24/7. Is it like this in all schools? Or in state board? Or whatever!! May be I should have stayed there in CBSE. But I wouldn’t have met these wonderful bunch of friends , teachers ( be things should be this way.

And my blog, which was almost nearly anonymous a few days back, is gaining real popularity. I get nearly hundred visits a day ( thanks to the counter which I installed in with great difficulty :P ) . But one thing that I wonder is ,Why do people not comment when they can read my blog??................

May be my readers are anonymous too!! What’s the great deal! People are reading my blog!

This one blog of mine which resulted due to acute boredom one summer vacation has become my passion now. And Know what? I suggest you guys a new hobby out there! Blog!!

Toodles!

No comments: