Thursday, February 18, 2010

:) :)


Hey guyz..
Exams are over!! Just the model exams...but it gives me a great sense of accomplishment :)
A few random things that had happened over the past few days..
-I got My new Laptop..Its a Hp Pavillion dV4. Its too good i must say and while I am typing this I'm creating a recovery disk for it.
-I got Published in My School Magazine, Shrishti 2010 :)
-I wrote about this sweet little space of mine, Sugar 'n Sizzles!
-My exams were sort of good!
-I would never forget Chemistry! We had 21 lessons and just one Sunday to learn the whole thing up! I literally just skimmed through the book!
-I started texting extensively!! Too much texting-friends, I should say!
-We had conference calls late in the night before exams, only to confront each other that one had studied
-I find it hard to type on my laptop! I get mixed up with the shift and Caps lock keys!
-I wrote an essay about my adventures in Thailand for my English Paper II
-I'm wondering what else to write!
-I'm planning to write about the mystery behind the bumps in the f and J keys! . Alright, that's funny! :P
- Since Ash Wednesday, I am trying to pray as much as i can , the whole of this Lenten season.
- I got this new CD of old Christian Hymns by choristers . Its Brilliant! I Love this hymn,
"Arise my Soul Arise" I've listened to it probably 100 times!!
I Think I'll got to go now! But ill post more frequently! with my Lappy!!

Toodles!

Sheba

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very girlie girlie blog ! :P

DramaQueen said...

yea yea! and isnt it nicey-girley?? :P :P