Friday, March 5, 2010

And then....



Hmmm.. Am bored..really bored ....too bored to be bored!!
Fine! Lets talk about something that's 'Not-Boring'!
I'm writing a book. And it helps me to put away with boredom. and yes, it is coming out well :) I started it as a classic fiction- and then jumped on to a bit of contemporary Everyday adventures...and then made it partly horror...fine! I'll be done with it in a year's time.! And its gonna be a mixture of all genres..what so ever!!
And then, it seems I'll have additional Responsibilities next year! :) I am happy...Very Happy in fact!!
hmmm...yea..and this post was just to brush up my "Lappy"
Give me some time, I have Exams Coming up starting from Tuesday.. And its not the ordinary ones.. 'Common Exams' which are nonetheless than the 12th Boards. So, i gotta Study!!
We're planning for a hangout on 26th. Probably to VTV.. I've been craving to see that!!
And I have Gaseous State, Chemical Equilibrium...and Oscillations to Study.!
I still Wonder what Oscillations and Covalent Bonds and Lens Formula have got to do with Journalism!! And, by the way, that's what I am hopefully planning to do after 12th grade!!
As a totally Unrelated note, Today was the last day of class 11 and yea..Time flies hyper-fast! The day ended with so much of reflections on the year! and my English Teacher made this statement ,"Of all subjects , the only subject that is written by everyone across the country is English! And this shows its superiority and Necessity" . It sounded new to me. I've never thought of this and for me English is more than a mere subject..its like my Passion and I still wonder how I'm going to survive if I'll be pushed into engineering or anything else!!

So..Keep Waiting
Till then..

Bye

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so u wanna be a journalist or somethng..??

DramaQueen said...

Yea, Of course yes! Until my parents don't dump me in to engineering or anything of that sort :( :(

My next post will be on this topic :) :)

Ojasvin .M.D said...

Well gr8 :) ! English is really awsme :) !