Friday, October 8, 2010

*puff*


I'M ANGRY! I'M FURIOUS AND I'M IRRITATED AND ERGGHHH I'LL KNOCK DOWN ANYONE WHO COMES BEFORE ME NOW!!

I 'm just back from school, I've not even changed my uniform and I've never planned to post anything so quickly! I seriously don't care if you consider this silly. Just read on or get lost!

I had My English Unit test today. It's like the only exam for which I don't even touch my book and yet get good grades. And perhaps, the only exam I enjoy writing.
And once again, 'the beautiful- knowing-everything-feeling' when I got the question paper. I did realize that the paper was quite lengthy and started writing with hyper-speed. I didn't think of anything even once. I just wrote what came to my mind..in a flash!

Now, what happened in the end was, I finished my final essay and I had some fine 15 minutes before the final bell and started off with the 'study-skill' part and I certainly had enough time left!.
And what happened was, this guy (lets say X, ),who was a total 'freak- out' and also unfortunately, a teacher in my school stepped in for invigilation. Perhaps this guy was so poor that he didn't know how to see the time he instructed us to tie the papers 15 minutes before the bell, so I decided to give him some respect ( which I regret was the stupidest thing which I'd ever done) and stood up to get a paper and tie with along with the rest and then the action began!. He stared at me and told me that I couldn't get a paper as time was running out! ( note again that there was 14 minutes left ) and he just held out the paper and I had to walk all the way to get it from him, while I was running out of time. I literally had to snatch the paper from him, which left him staring at me. I didn't care for all I wanted was to complete my paper.

It also happened that none of us liked this guy and my class sort of didn't have a good relationship with him ( not me!) . And with 5 minutes still left for the bell he started collecting the papers. He saw all of US writing and PURPOSELY started collecting OUR papers first.
I still had my error spotting to do and there he came to snatch my paper. I was stubborn and I was not going to give my paper until the bell rang. He told me he didn't need my paper, the voices inside my head told him that I didn't have to give my paper to him! duh!
He finally succeeded in snatching away my paper. I didn't draw my margin, i didn't get to answer two easy questions and I didn't even get to write the 'number of pages'.
What annoyed me was he collected our papers before the bell and also that other sections got to write longer, by longer I mean minutes after the bell!
I guess we will have to teach him ABC and at A and B come before C.
I know that all of you out there are going to advice me that Its my fault and I'll have to manage time more efficiently.
But today, It was not my fault at all and I would have had all the time to finish if it wasn't for this GUY!
This is after a very long time that I am this angry on some one. I feel like swearing right away, but I just do not want to deprave the quality of my blog by swearing at some unworthy random guy.
And to all the teachers out here, please..please..please don't do stuff like this. It's just not fair and please do justice to your profession. Please realize it hurts us so much when you do stuff like this.

You might wonder, why I am writing about this. Its sort of my habit to start writing when I am angry on something or when something annoys me. ( try it! It works like magic. You'll find yourself de-stressed in a jiffy!) And now as I am most annoyed, I decided to post it.

I know this post is "crude". But bear in mind that this is just my random feelings.

I' write about something worthy enough next time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

even i hate tat ass... :( he wantedely collected our papers.. i dint write the essay wich was 15 marks....

DramaQueen said...

He'll pay for all this one day!!
>|