Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Filler :) :D


Hey All!

This is certainly not the post I wanted to post :P

I was coming up with something nice after this long gap....something on my 'fantabulous' summer ..about class 12! (yikes!)..about new stuff at school...about the book I am writing which never seems to come to an end..and about a couple of random stuff which I don't remember!

BUT! I have some free time now and I just wish to blabber some random stuff! The other things will come up shortly ( I stress on the word shortly).

Hmm....
ok! let me begin with....
oh..where do I start?! hmmm...
Okay! Here are some random things that happened over the time I'd been away ( some are even happening now.! no offense)!

- I had a beautiful vacation. I visited South Korea and HK and had the time of my life there! How I wished for it to last longer...I want one such 'Fine' holiday after my boards!!

-I'm the President of my school's English Club :) . I've been planning for my club's first activity, an Interactive session. Every time I plan something, everything seems to fall apart :( .

- 12th grade is sick :(

- I am done with my quarterly exams.. And have my vacation now ( if 4 days makes one )

- We had to write 2 observations in 2 months of our summer holidays and now we have to write 3 records + physics diagrams for two lessons + solve our question papers + write a test on the re-opening day + prepare for unit tests which will begin shortly..ALL IN FOUR DAYS!

- The thought of it makes me dizzy.

-So..lets not talk about it :P

- I working on a project now. Its on ' Writing Practises in India'.

- I am too much addicted to facebook these days.

- I goofed up on my English paper II essay! The title i chose was ' The profession I prefer' and yea..I ruined it terribly ..ha..ha.. lets see how much I get for that!

- Again about school, I'm sort of hating it! I wish to be back- happy and careless in 11-C. We had a GREAT time last year!!

-I know this post is lame, but as the Title says, its just a filler. But, do expect pretty good posts soon!.

Bye,
Sheba

No comments: