Friday, March 25, 2011

Done!



I am done with my boards. I am done with my school life. I am done with...kiddish-ness??

Woah, Once again, I just can't believe I am done! I know, this sounds like this , the post which I wrote the day I had finished with my class 10 boards. Well, I have become more lazy now that I found time to post just now. Two days after my exams were over.
The whole of school life has been a bliss. With memories to be cherished forever. And these last to years at St.John's are something that cannot be forgotten at all.
It also taught me not to believe anyone, cause people change so drastically in such a short span of time. *sigh* . Forget that. It was just some unstoppable thought from my mind.
Getting back, Now we have some four awesome months before colleges begin!
And this vacation is gonna be beautiful. We haven't planned for any trips and that's the way I like it! The only thing I wanted to do this holidays was to 'write'. Write a lot and also to read a lot. It's been a long time since I read any novels or books. I used to finish reading a book in a week and now I've not read anything except my boring, black and white textbooks. I want to read the whole of Twilight series once again!
And the writing part,I was just going through my blog . I just found that my blog was full of excuses. Excuses for why I had not written anything. The very first posts sounded so kiddish that I almost laughed at my own writing!. Perhaps, three years back, I was a kid ;) . It was beautiful to see for myself the way my writing has evolved.
I plan to take writing more seriously. I plan to write more serious posts unlike the funny ones and the ones about my everyday adventures. Well, it will be tough making the transition. It will also be tough to gain audience who would read serious posts instead of funny ones.
Well, what ever it is, I need to refine my writing. It's high time I did that. If you didn't know, I was actually awarded 'The Best Writer' by my school and i seriously can't afford to write lame posts.
Anyway, I will write more often. Perhaps, a post a week or even every alternative day.
So long then! Look out for some frequent posting from me :)

No comments: