Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Boredays


Ok, I'm sort of settled now. No, not completely.
Results were out, yes and I did just okay, so there is no stinging surprise there. I have to decide upon my course and college ( Well, you know its not an easy job and hence the 'not completely settled tag') . This is even tougher for me, Hmm..for all my life I'd wanted to do journalism or English Literature and finally I've now landed on the worst thing that I'd expected- Engineering. *sigh* . I've sort of got this strange , unforeseeable chill that no matter what ever you plan for your future-you get only what you are destined too..let's see and hope for the best and yes, do pray for me to pull through another fours years of hardship.

Moving on, I just found this website 'Flipkart'! I never thought internet book store will be this comfy and quick , but this is just awesome!! You order a book and the next day-g! It's at your doorstep. And yes, I crossed my limits and bought 9 books in a week. And you get bookmarks with them. Ok, they are not adorable, but I need them a lot!

I just got a copy of "The Lost Symbol". I know, I am terribly late- but as they say " Its better Late than never". I'm not allowed to read it :| . My dad shoved it away some where and promised to give it back only when I finish reading "Leaves of Grass". It's a Walt Whitman classic. I liked his poems- we had an excerpt of 'The tribute to Abraham Lincoln" in 11th grade. That Oh Captain! My Captain was so touchy and the lines literally bought tears. But well, Mr.Whitman- I don' like it when something comes in between, Dan Brown and me! :P . Well, I better get going and waste no more time and finish this book right away then!

Toodles!

No comments: