Thursday, May 5, 2011

Over the Week (or month)

Hey all!

I’ve not had any super-amazing week, but still it something worth writing about.

So, here is some random stuff that happened over the past days.

· Endless Social Networking

I think its time that I deactivated my facebook account for a while. Its like I’ve been hooked onto my computer and have become extremely lazy ( not that I am hyper active normally) . I think I need a break now. Forget the days of deactivating facebook accounts for the sake of exams. Deactivation can also be done when you have an overdose of it. And I seem to be suffering from a very heavy overdose.

· How people amaze me.

You rightly read that. I am not talking about extraordinary people who amaze you with their skills. Just the usual people you meet talk and chat every single day. I am surprised how people change colours so quickly. I am seriously stuck in deciding who to believe and who not to. Perhaps, when I sit back and rewind to this same day- a year back, these things which are happening today never seemed to come from anywhere. None of us, even in our wildest dreams thought of such things.. This sort of made me sick that I decided not even to care about anyone or what anyone says. I decided to go my own way and do only what my heart says. I really don’t have to go behind anyone. If you need me- I am there, if you don’t – I seldom care. ( Now that rhymed :P)

· Trying to be a bookie

I remember vacations when any book was enough to keep me occupied. I could read one huge book straight away, without breaks. I could read for hours together without eating or even sleeping.

Now, I could hardly read two pages at a stretch. That’s not good, is it?

So, I just tried to regain my past momentum- I started reading Scarlet letter ( I know that’s not apt at this kind of situation) Well, I am half way through it, and its an amazing book-its classic.

· Brushing up my Japanese

I started again with my Japanese lessons- but this time, I am doing it all by myself with the text books and Cds. I must say that I am quite surprised with my own memory- I remember everything the way I left it, a couple of months ago. I’m just trying to learn some more Kanchi.

· My Dv4

I started using my laptop quite often. I love the tup-chap sound the keys make when I type fast. And I am discovering many more things I can do with it like organising the junk that I have- music into separate folders, pictures, articles and all. If a pavilion can make a person like me to be organized, then imagine what it can do to you!

· My Book

I started writing a travelogue kind of book with a lot of hesitation. I began it only after realising that it was the only way to get an IPhone ( Yes, my dad promised to get me one when I completed that) . Now, 100 pages done and I’m still not liking it-it’s not like what iI usually write. I need to get it into my own style- so, I’ll probably begin it from square one, all over again.

And now for the spooky part- My results are coming out this Monday . ( Yes, I call it spooky)

And this is perhaps, the first time that the results are gonna be out so soon. That’s giving me goose bumps, but as my friend told me- what is going to happen anyway?! ( Yes, I have such enduring friends) .

Having said that, I’m pretty tired now and can’t wait to get some sleep ( Not to mention that I’ve been sleeping all day today)

I’ll post again soon-with a lot of updates!

No comments: