Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The long awaited post

Hey there!

I feel super excited to write a post after what has been almost a year ( the filler doesn't count ) . I know I promised that I would write an epic post after my exams ended. But well, technically I had my last exam today and here I am keeping up my promise.
The last exam we wrote was on 29th of June. It is what you'd call a dreaded paper( read Electric Devices and Circuits). In your second semester at least. And back to the topic, being the last exam, none of us studied seriously and on top of it the paper was horrible. Most of them had this sad frown after the exam. Well, nothing could be done. Then there were rumors that the exact paper was posted online the night before the exam. We had all screwed up our exam and none of us really cared about that.
 My college gave us a weekend long vacation and then we stepped into our second year. By second year I mean, climbing some ten flight of stairs everyday to reach our class in the third floor,studying complicated codings when we don't know the basics and so on.And the sugar coating on that was the slip tests we had to write every alternate day. And our second-year routine went on.
Now, back to the story of  how I wrote my last exam today! After all our EDC papers were corrected and we were eagerly ( not!) anticipating our results and praying to every possible deity to help us clear, Anna University suddenly realized the paper was leaked and decided to conduct a re-exam. When we heard this, we were pretty skeptic. However, then came the official circular and all. So it was time to dust the old books, pick them up and romance with them all over again. We had special classes too. 
We all wrote the exam today. The paper being fairly easy, we all did pretty well. Now lets hope we get good grades okay? and yes, Miracles do happen.

The last post I wrote was on the day before I had my orientation at college. Now one year into college, I'm loving it. If you remember my last post , I wanted to make an amazing bunch of friends. And I sure did !
I know I wished that I get very busy. But over the last year, I got super busy with college. I'm not bragging, but still I never did even half of what I'm doing now back then in school.

Speaking of school, the last two days I was thinking all about school and such wonderful memories it brought back .I miss school like crazy now.

Having done with the 'dreaded' exam now, doesn't mean I can relax. I have piled up so much of record work and I've to finish today and my unit tests start the day after tomorrow.

But what I will promise is that I will keep posting,
Keep watching this space!

P.S Please bear with me if this post sounded a bit rude. Its my first earnest attempt at mature writing. i.e without smileys and exclamations :D ( One smiley is allowed :P)


2 comments:

CJ said...

It doesn't sound rude at all :) and now you're making college sound intimidating for me :O anyways, looking forward to your posts :D

DramaQueen said...

You'll get used to it Chris=) And Thanks for reading!